Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 7: Drive Thru Evangelism


Day 7 did not offer as much excitement as yesterday, but still provided an opportunity as everyday does with probably just about one of the easiest ways to share your faith there is. "Drive Thru Evangelism."

On the way to my in-laws for a day of swimming and playing golf on the Wii, I decided to take the few bucks and stop by McDonald's for a cheap burger and fry for the kids and I. After my food was ordered and I was waiting in line, I added a Million Dollar Bill tract to my bill.

As I pulled up to the window and paid for my food, I told the cashier that this was for her, quickly explaining that it was a gospel tract and has a good message on the back. She smiled and said thank you.

One way of doing Drive Thru Evangelism, is to ask about the price of the person behind you and tell the cashier that you would like to pay for their meal and give them a tract to hand them as they drive up to the window to get their food.

Just another way of practicing sharing your faith. Below is a video from Fish With Trish where she practices Drive Thru Evangelism herself. Check it out and I hope it brings you some encouragement to do the same.




I look forward to Day 8 of this journal and hope that you are encouraged by this journal as I have been with the opportunities given to share such good news.

Lighting the darkness~

David

EvangelizeYourCity.org


No comments:

Post a Comment