Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 24 : Door to Door Opportunity

It has been more than a few days since I last posted and I hope you are still hanging in there with me. It looks like the closer I get to the end, I get farther behind on posting. But not because I haven't had the opportunity, there has been many, it just has been a busy thankfully and just not finding the time to post.

But today was a great day...I must continue on and finish this blog..

I was invited today to help out a new church in town canvas the neighborhood surrounding the church and invite people to worship on Sunday. We walked to about one hundred homes and passed out fliers and tracts.

There were a few opportunities to witness and speak a little more than just come to church which I was very thankful.

One yard I went up to had chickens running around. In the city!

During our walk, I thought about the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons who do this all the time and thought, we should be doing the same. What a great opportunity to talk to people.

If I haven't mentioned this in the past, there is a great brother who does door to door ministry and has some great resources. Check him out at http://www.bezeugen.org/Bezeugen/Door_to_Door.html

Stay encouraged and share your faith.

Light the darkness~
David

No comments:

Post a Comment